Guns and Robots Receives New Updates
Masthead Studios has launched several updates today for Guns and Robots, which include a new ranking system, a global balance system, and new weapons.
The old credit system has been replaced with a new balance system to assist with each game. Players will receive a great deal more credits after each match. Free robot parts have also had some major changes and improvements in their stats due to this.
The new ranking system provides various ranks, displayed with amusing icons at the beginning of each battle. This system tracks the number of battles each play has made, as well as their damage output. Designed to give an additional level of involvement with the game, the system also promotes enjoyment, and healthy levels of amusement.
One of the new weapons introduced is “The Stingray” which fires electro-tip darts at your opponent. Should they connect, it will short their systems for a time, and shock them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...
- Wargaming Marks 15 Years in Gaming with Big Announcements
- Wargaming, the award-winning videogame developer and publisher, has announced a new business unit in North America and shed light on future pl...
- Star Trek: Alien Domain: New Tactical Strategy Game Coming Soon
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced the upcoming release of Star Trek: Alien Domain...