Guns and Robots: Massive Update Available
In a new Update for Guns and Robots, players will see the first results of the dev team’s continuous work to make the game better. They have drastically reduced prices of all items, added a new graphical user interface to make it easier to navigate through the game menus and they’ve made the robot construction process faster. Some additional perks will be granted via the new features for customizing – such as painting your robots. On top of that they will bring players completely redesigned social menu to share your thoughts with your fellow teammates along with new leveling system, new system for upgrading items and many other features for players to explore.
For more info, visit https://play-gar.com/Welcome-to-the-new-Update-Information_551.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.
- Intel i7 7700k Review: Ideal for Livestreaming?
- I have never felt so powerful on a PC before.