Guns and Robots: Massive Update Available
In a new Update for Guns and Robots, players will see the first results of the dev team’s continuous work to make the game better. They have drastically reduced prices of all items, added a new graphical user interface to make it easier to navigate through the game menus and they’ve made the robot construction process faster. Some additional perks will be granted via the new features for customizing – such as painting your robots. On top of that they will bring players completely redesigned social menu to share your thoughts with your fellow teammates along with new leveling system, new system for upgrading items and many other features for players to explore.
For more info, visit https://play-gar.com/Welcome-to-the-new-Update-Information_551.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Announces Founder's Pack Program
- Behaviour Interactive has announced the start of its Founder Program for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
- Ronan Redux: The Grand Chase Spell Knight Gets Remastered
- Today KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, releases the highly anticipated Ronan character renewal.
- BOID: Beta Signups Now Available
- The game is developed by Mokus, the creator of Apple 2011 iPad GOTY Contre Jour, and has currently opened beta sign ups for all available user...