Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios’ latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.
The closed beta test provides to selected players who registered earlier this month a refreshing and dynamic atmosphere with creative map design to explore. Some groundbreaking explosions assist in making the gameplay pure fun. Along with the fast and smooth gameplay there are multiple breakable objects to keep the players occupied while exploring the map.
“As the release date approaches we are thrilled and excited for our first get-together with our players,” said Atanas Atanasov, CEO of Masthead Studios. With the start of the first wave of closed beta tests the team encourages feedback from players to point out what they like and what needs to be adjusted. “The opinion of our players is highly anticipated and important to us for determining the future developments in Guns and Robots.”
Most of the action in the game will be provided by the cartoon tinheads that each player will have to build from scratch in their garage. The real robotic war begins after players assemble their equipment and enter the arena. The strategic element of combining the modules must be approached with a bulletproof logic in order to survive the death match in the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Pre-Beta Interview
- Drawing on the past success of titles like Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia, and evolving with new technology that enables more advanced combat...
- Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny Now Available
- The latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny, officially launched Wednesday, October 15th.
- Lineage II: Lindvior Update and 9th Anniversary
- NCSoft is partnering with MMOHut for some upcoming events beginning in May in Lineage II.