GunDog Early Access Begins Thursday June 27th
Players looking to get an extra day of practice in on OGPlanet’s upcoming Canine shooter, GunDog, featuring four distinct classes have one day left to do so! Grab a key from our giveaway page now to beat the competition and practice up your skills prior to the open beta this weekend!
GunDog packs a punch with tactical trading cards that can be utilized to bolster your power as well as RPG elements that allow you to utilize more powerful class specific cards only after having played enough to master said class. With the ability to sprint like a hunting dog and mix up your class presets with MMO styled skills, GunDog brings new twists to the usual shooter game modes.
Don’t miss JamesBl0nde’s first look at the game for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
- Heat Online open beta begins August 17, 2010. Fans of Project Torque from Aeria Games should enjoy playing Heat Online, as they're the sa...
- Land Of Britain: New Dynamic MMORPG Announced
- Potato Killer announced today his MMORPG Land Of Britain, the first dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria...
- Nexon America Releasing Open Beta for Dirty Bomb on June 2
- Splash Damage’s first-person shooter, Dirty Bomb, opens its floodgates on Tuesday, June 2, so prepare to get rich and die trying!