GunDog Early Access Begins Thursday June 27th
Players looking to get an extra day of practice in on OGPlanet’s upcoming Canine shooter, GunDog, featuring four distinct classes have one day left to do so! Grab a key from our giveaway page now to beat the competition and practice up your skills prior to the open beta this weekend!
GunDog packs a punch with tactical trading cards that can be utilized to bolster your power as well as RPG elements that allow you to utilize more powerful class specific cards only after having played enough to master said class. With the ability to sprint like a hunting dog and mix up your class presets with MMO styled skills, GunDog brings new twists to the usual shooter game modes.
Don’t miss JamesBl0nde’s first look at the game for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Pals Celebrates One Year Anniversary
- Global games publisher R2Games announced today that its side-scrolling adventure RPG, Dragon Pals, will be celebrating its one-year anniversar...
- WildStar Arcterra Details Teased
- Carbine today released their first screenshots and sparse details about the next addition to the WildStar Nexus Saga.
- Trion Worlds Launches Defiance: Silicon Valley
- Today, players of Defiance are treated to a new world expansion - Silicon Valley.