GunDog Early Access Begins Thursday June 27th
Players looking to get an extra day of practice in on OGPlanet’s upcoming Canine shooter, GunDog, featuring four distinct classes have one day left to do so! Grab a key from our giveaway page now to beat the competition and practice up your skills prior to the open beta this weekend!
GunDog packs a punch with tactical trading cards that can be utilized to bolster your power as well as RPG elements that allow you to utilize more powerful class specific cards only after having played enough to master said class. With the ability to sprint like a hunting dog and mix up your class presets with MMO styled skills, GunDog brings new twists to the usual shooter game modes.
Don’t miss JamesBl0nde’s first look at the game for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HotS - Varian Hero Review
- Varian was never one to back down from a difficult task or shy away from the front lines.
- Shifting Tides Expansion Announced For Battle Of The Immortals
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced it will launch its next expansion for Battle of the Immortals, titled Shifting Tides, on September 1...
- Swordsman Launches July 29
- Swordsman is leaving Open Beta and officially launching on July 29.