GunDog Early Access Begins Thursday June 27th
Players looking to get an extra day of practice in on OGPlanet’s upcoming Canine shooter, GunDog, featuring four distinct classes have one day left to do so! Grab a key from our giveaway page now to beat the competition and practice up your skills prior to the open beta this weekend!
GunDog packs a punch with tactical trading cards that can be utilized to bolster your power as well as RPG elements that allow you to utilize more powerful class specific cards only after having played enough to master said class. With the ability to sprint like a hunting dog and mix up your class presets with MMO styled skills, GunDog brings new twists to the usual shooter game modes.
Don’t miss JamesBl0nde’s first look at the game for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Easter Events Now Live
- GTArcade is getting ready to celebrate Easter in its MMORPG title, League of Angels. Haven’t you always wanted to have your very own Easter ...
- Forsaken World Mobile: MMORPG Coming Soon to Mobile from Fedeen Games
- Fedeen Games is proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC series, on iOS and Android devices.
- Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
- After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hu...