Guncraft Now Available on Steam
Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now available on Steam for $14.99. With more than eight entertaining gameplay modes, colossal creative building features, and strong community participation, Steam PC gamers will finally “Block and Load” on the definitive voxel-based FPS action game of 2013.
“For Guncraft to release to gamers worldwide on Steam is truly a great achievement for our development team,” says John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. “When we were selected to be released on Steam through Greenlight, it validated all the hard development work that went into Guncraft. I’m looking forward to seeing the wonderful creativity from Steam gamers.”
UPDATE: Steam has experienced some technical issues on their end, resulting in a delayed launch. We expect the game to go live later today, so we thank you for your patience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- StarCraft II Archon Mode at Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Finals September 19th
- Red Bull Battlegrounds Grand Finals for StarCraft II’s new game mode, Archon Mode is starting tomorrow Saturday, September 19th.
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.
- Landmark Introduces Monsters, Caves and More
- Landmark's last major update for the year introduced PvE with new monsters, a new cave exploration system, graveyards, salvaging, and mor...