Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Comes to Steam
You know what Arc System Works does: They make fighting games like nobody else. But maybe you feel left out, because you do most of your gaming on a computer. Well pick up your lunch and come sit at the cool kids table because Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R, the ultimate version of one of gaming’s finest, uh, games, is coming to Steam for Windows next Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
For too long have PC users suffered, bereft of Guilty Gear‘s unique brand of insanity. Now, all your favorite characters are back—all twenty-five of them—and re-turned for battle. We’ve got your foul-mouthed robot, your magic hair lady, your blood-crazed homunculus desperate to marry a talking axe-key, your time-traveling witch, your bag-head guy…and plenty more. Every one of ’em has a story mode for you to play through, and a suite of tweaks and balance changes for competitive play. No Gear is more Guilty than this one.
Check out these sick bullet points:
- • Online Multiplayer! Go up against your friends (or enemies, or strangers) in Ranked or Player matches, using the magic of the internet. Ranked matches track your wins, while Player matches don’t—so just have fun!
- • Full 25 character cast! Accent Core Plus marks the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the latest Plus R version, they have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!
- • Modes by the Bucketload! All-time series favorite modes are back: Survival, M.O.M., Mission, and Training Modes.
- • Art! Unlock over 100 artist illustrations in Gallery mode.
- • So Metal! Purchases on Steam include a digital copy of the 24-track GGXXACPR soundtrack. Indulge yourself in Ishiwatari Daisuke’s world of heavy drums, bass, and electric guitars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DotA 2 Open Beta Review
- Dota 2 aims to provide a better user experience than that found in Warcraft III Dota due to engine limitations.
- SMITE Reveals Sol as Next Norse Goddess
- Hirez Studios has revealed on their livestream patch notes new itemization changes, Halloween events, and even a new Norse Mage Goddess, Sol!
- Firefall Returns To PAX Prime With Massive Update And Founders Packs
- Red 5 Studios announced today that it’s returning to PAX Prime on August 31st with its upcoming open world PC shooter, Firefall. In addition...