Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach! All over Kryta, people are talking about The Queen’s Speech, which is rumored to contain a major surprise. What will the Queen reveal to her people and the world? Find out on 20th August!
Here’s what to expect in The Queen’s Speech update:
Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 19th August
The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes “Destiny” Engine Debuts on iOS
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, will celebrate the holidays with not one but two gifts.
- Bomb Battle Mode Arrives In MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of Bomb Battle mode for MicroVolts.
- Phantom of the Kill Announces Male Killer Princes
- Today, the strategy RPG Phantom of the Kill introduces Zero and a squad of brand new “Killer Princes," available in a later update.