Guild Wars 2: Stronghold PvP Game Mode Revealed
ArenaNet has just released details about Stronghold, the all-new PvP game mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, the upcoming expansion to Guild Wars 2. Stronghold is bringing a new competitive game experience to Guild Wars 2, introducing a PvP mode where players face off against one another in a fight to infiltrate enemy lines, break through defenses and kill the enemy lord.
Additionally, ArenaNet will give a tour of how the new game mode works on Ready Up, the official Guild Wars 2 competitive livestream airing this Friday, February 13 on Twitch.tv/GuildWars2. Norfolk will join host Joshua Davis to talk all about some of the game mechanics and game play intricacies that Stronghold has to offer when it comes out with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
For more info, visit https://www.guildwars2.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Warriors Mobile Review
- Kingdom Warriors is a free-to-play action title for Android and iOS.
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 6 Blood & Flowers Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that the martial arts MMORPG Age of Wulin released its latest expans
- War Thunder Gladiators.WT 4x4 Finals Streaming This Weekend
- Catch the streaming schedule for War Thunder's Gladiators.WT 4x4 tournament on March 29 and 30.