Guild Wars 2 Reveals Ventari: New Legend for Revenant
Today ArenaNet revealed Ventari, a new legend for the revenant profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. The new legend introduces a supportive playstyle that pushes the boundaries of healing abilities and introduces skills based around Ventari’s tablet.
One of those skills is the Ventari’s ability to use a staff to be used as a melee weapon, an exciting first for Guild Wars 2. As a whole, the Ventari legend is much more about damage prevention than direct offensive attacks, fitting the legend’s theme.
The tablet is a key component to the Ventari legend. Revenants will need to command the tablet, and communicate and interact with allies, to reap all of the benefits of the Ventari’s skills. ArenaNet is detailing the newVentari legend in a blog post from Game Designer Roy Cronacher. You can see the blog post here.
ArenaNet will showcase the first in-game look at the Ventari when Cronacher joins host Rubi Bayer on Points of Interest, airing this Friday, June 5, at 12 p.m. PDT on the official Guild Wars 2 Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2).
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 6 and Jhin Review
- The nature of social media is also changing with League of Legends! Clubs and party features are well on the way, not now but in the future.
- MechWarrior Online Gets a New Mech and More in New Update
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing unleashed a fury of new content in today’s MechWarrior Online update as the Dragon Slayer Hero Me...
- Outcast Odyssey: DeviantArt Contest Winners Announced
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and DeviantArt today announced the grand prize winners of their worldwide search for new card designs to be fe...