‘Origins of Madness’ update for Guild Wars 2 begins
Beginning today, ArenaNet will be inviting Guild Wars 2 players to match wits and take up arms against the schemes of arch-villain Scarlet Briar, experiencing in-game events that promise massive battles and shocking revelations known as the “Origins of Madness.”
In “Origins of Madness”, players begin the battles that set the stage for the war to come with Scarlet. The diabolical genius has done everything in her power to tear Tyria apart with her mysterious plans and armies of minions. Now, players will begin to face Scarlet head-on, starting with massive fights on multiple fronts against two different but equally deadly threats.
On one front, players must journey to the mountains of Lornar’s Pass where Scarlet is massing her armies to defend the Twisted Marionette, Scarlet’s titanic new clockwork creation. It will require a coordinated assault by an army of players to challenge both the Marionette and Scarlet’s combined forces.
The other threat lies in Bloodtide Coast, where Scarlet has awoken something ancient and dangerous. The Great Jungle Wurm is a huge beast with three ravenous heads and an arsenal of attacks at its disposal. Only a determined effort by a large group of players has a chance at defeating this menace.
Great dangers and action on an epic scale await in “Origins of Madness,” but great knowledge comes from overcoming these foes as well. In this release, players will uncover truly startling revelations about Scarlet’s plan for Tyria and its citizens.
For more details on Guild Wars 2 and the living world releases, visit www.guildwars2.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Update 23 Preview - Mark of Death
- Sitting down to press events is always a fun experience. The developers come out of their cubicles and talk about the game, show off some feat...
- C21 officially launches
- CyberStep, publisher of CosmicBreak, has officially launched C21 -Steel Battle Chronicles-.
- Black Desert Online Reveals Second Closed Beta Details
- In addition to opening name registration today, Black Desert Online revealed new details for its upcoming second closed beta.