Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
A new blogpost from game designer Tyler Bearce has shed new light on the unique gameplay elements which debut in the new map including more details about shrine-based bonuses granting teams temporary perks such as no fall damage and insta-stealth, dinosaurs, player-controlled ‘cattlepults’, dolyak defenders and other new mode-defining features. The blog is linked here.
The new map, Desert Borderlands, was first unveiled during a special deep-dive presentation to fans at EGX Rezzed which was simultaneously broadcast live via Twitch. You can watch this presentation in full by clicking this link.
To follow all of the latest updates on Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns and to get more details on ArenaNet activities at EGX Rezzed, please visit www.guildwars2.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- IGG Announces New Update for Clash of Lords 2
- IGG had announced that it currently invites its fans to become part of Clash of Lords 2 history.
- World of Speed: Ford Mustang GT vs. Chevrolet Camaro
- Mad Studios and My.com have released a new trailer today that pits two iconic muscle cars, the Ford Mustang GT and Chevrolet Camaro SS, agains...
- Dragon Pals Celebrates One Year Anniversary
- Global games publisher R2Games announced today that its side-scrolling adventure RPG, Dragon Pals, will be celebrating its one-year anniversar...