Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you to collect every skin in the game.
Guild Wars 2 has a tremendous variety of gear to collect. From vanity skins to gear with specific stats to all manner of beautiful armor and weapons, there are a lot of ways to customize the look and function of your character. But currently, it can be a little overwhelming to try to sort through it all and choose a look and feel. Our answer to that is the Wardrobe, which makes it easy to customize your look at any time and to share cosmetic items across all the characters on your account.
Fore more info, visit https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wardrobe-system/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Joycity Begins Pre-Registration for Elemental Wings
- Joycity begins pre-registration for Elemental Wings, a game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, CCG & RPG.
- Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
- Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals.
- Battle of the Immortals - Class Preview
- Battle of the Immortals playable classes preview. Class descriptions, strengths, weaknesses and more. Learn about Perfect World Co's upco...