Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you to collect every skin in the game.
Guild Wars 2 has a tremendous variety of gear to collect. From vanity skins to gear with specific stats to all manner of beautiful armor and weapons, there are a lot of ways to customize the look and function of your character. But currently, it can be a little overwhelming to try to sort through it all and choose a look and feel. Our answer to that is the Wardrobe, which makes it easy to customize your look at any time and to share cosmetic items across all the characters on your account.
Fore more info, visit https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wardrobe-system/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Reveals Dracula
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed the next in a series of boss background story teasers for the new free to pla...
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive. Ntreev USA, the North American MMO publisher, is changing names. Players can now expect more games and bett...
- Stardock to Showcase Ashes of the Singularity at PC Gaming Show
- Stardock will be at the PC Gaming Show event in Los Angeles on June 16th to show Ashes of the Singularity gameplay during AMD’s live stream...