Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you to collect every skin in the game.
Guild Wars 2 has a tremendous variety of gear to collect. From vanity skins to gear with specific stats to all manner of beautiful armor and weapons, there are a lot of ways to customize the look and function of your character. But currently, it can be a little overwhelming to try to sort through it all and choose a look and feel. Our answer to that is the Wardrobe, which makes it easy to customize your look at any time and to share cosmetic items across all the characters on your account.
Fore more info, visit https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wardrobe-system/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity Original Sin: Now Available
- <a href="http://www.onrpg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Divinity-Launch.jpg"><img class="aligncenter" src="...
- E3 2014 Recap - Hex: Shards of Fate
- I had the fortune to book a meeting with Cory Jones, President of Cryptozoic, for the second year in a row to see how his monumentally success...
- Heva Clonia Online First Beta Test Begins Today
- OGPlanet is proud to announce the first beta test for the Free-to-Play MMORPG, Heva Clonia Online. The beta testing phase for North America is...