Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Raid Wing and Slothasor
ArenaNet just activated the next raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. As players venture deeper into the jungle, a strange, magical energy has created a true sleeping giant—Slothasor! Probably marking the first time it’s okay for a boss to sleep on the job, this lumbering, sleepy forest resident may not seem dreadful while snoozing, but players will soon experience first-hand what wrath awaits when they wake him up.
As players get through the first encounter, they’ll begin to uncover the strange, magical energy that has run amok deep in the Maguuma Jungle. New dangers bring new rewards! Hard-fought victories at Salvation Pass can grant players ascended weapons, new weapon skins, a mini Slothasor, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rumble Fighter's Transfer to GamesCampus Goes Through a Complicated Process
- Online game publisher GamesCampus is excited to announce that it will be taking over and relaunching the popular action fighting MMO game, Rum...
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...
- Gameglobe now in Open Beta
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.