Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Raid Wing and Slothasor
ArenaNet just activated the next raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. As players venture deeper into the jungle, a strange, magical energy has created a true sleeping giant—Slothasor! Probably marking the first time it’s okay for a boss to sleep on the job, this lumbering, sleepy forest resident may not seem dreadful while snoozing, but players will soon experience first-hand what wrath awaits when they wake him up.
As players get through the first encounter, they’ll begin to uncover the strange, magical energy that has run amok deep in the Maguuma Jungle. New dangers bring new rewards! Hard-fought victories at Salvation Pass can grant players ascended weapons, new weapon skins, a mini Slothasor, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Kronos" Announced as First Release of Upgraded EVE Online Dev Model
- EVE Online announces its summer release, Kronos, which plans to make a major shift in the development of the game.
- Tales Runner Races Its Way On To Steam
- After Tales Runner's successful launch back in April 2014, OGPlanet, a leading publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, proud...
- E3 2016 - Legends of Honor Reveals Mobile Plans
- Legends of Honor is essentially the culmination of a decade of trial and error in the empire building strategy genre.