Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Raid Wing and Slothasor
ArenaNet just activated the next raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. As players venture deeper into the jungle, a strange, magical energy has created a true sleeping giant—Slothasor! Probably marking the first time it’s okay for a boss to sleep on the job, this lumbering, sleepy forest resident may not seem dreadful while snoozing, but players will soon experience first-hand what wrath awaits when they wake him up.
As players get through the first encounter, they’ll begin to uncover the strange, magical energy that has run amok deep in the Maguuma Jungle. New dangers bring new rewards! Hard-fought victories at Salvation Pass can grant players ascended weapons, new weapon skins, a mini Slothasor, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Elfender server coming
- ClapAlong has announced that it will launch a second server for Elfender on January 4.
- Blade & Soul Business Model and Hands-On at E3 2015
- Oh baby, OH BABY! We did it. We got into NCSoft's private Concourse booth.
- Camelot Unchained Shares Massive Third Pre-Alpha Test Checklist
- Key features planned for implementation in this list include the first test of the crafter building system, as well as ability customization b...