Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold, the new PvP mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, will be playable in the live game for all current Guild Wars 2 players in North America and Europe as part of an upcoming public beta test.
The Stronghold public beta will start Tuesday, June 2 at 12 p.m. PDT and ends on Wednesday, June 3 at 12 p.m. PDT. Stronghold mode is an exciting new competitive mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns that blends deep strategy, role-based play, and immersive story elements into PvP. Like previous Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns beta events, players are free to capture video, screenshots and even livestream their performance in Stronghold mode so even non-Guild Wars 2 players can witness the in-game fun.
To learn more about Stronghold, please read this handy summary on the official Guild Wars 2 website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Boom Beach Review
- OnRPG's Ojogo reviews Boom Beach, a simulation and strategy hybrid from Supercell.
- Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August...
- Umbra's Mutiplayer Hero Defense Mode Unlocked
- Umbra has now reached the funding level on Kickstarter needed to unlock its first multiplayer element, Hero Defense Mode.