Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold, the new PvP mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, will be playable in the live game for all current Guild Wars 2 players in North America and Europe as part of an upcoming public beta test.
The Stronghold public beta will start Tuesday, June 2 at 12 p.m. PDT and ends on Wednesday, June 3 at 12 p.m. PDT. Stronghold mode is an exciting new competitive mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns that blends deep strategy, role-based play, and immersive story elements into PvP. Like previous Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns beta events, players are free to capture video, screenshots and even livestream their performance in Stronghold mode so even non-Guild Wars 2 players can witness the in-game fun.
To learn more about Stronghold, please read this handy summary on the official Guild Wars 2 website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces Yitien Beta
- R2 Games is now starting beta for its oriental themed MMORPG, Yitien.
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.
- Hero Sky Takes Flight as Mobile RTS/RPG
- Mobile game developer Innospark is proud to unveil its newest strategy game, Hero Sky.