Guild Wars 2 Halloween Event Confirmed
Halloween is coming soon to Guild Wars 2, so get those roleplay costumes dyed up and ready to go.
The annual Shadow of the Mad King event returns on October 18. Another year of “tricks, treats, and terrible jokes” will commence in Lion’s Arch with activities, candy collecting, and more new rewards to collect.
ArenaNet staff members will kick off the event on October 18 by showing up in game between 2 and 3pm Pacific.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks X360 Edition: British Royal Tanks Available
- Wargaming announced today the addition of Royal Artillery and the Operations feature for its console multiplayer game, World of Tanks: Xbox 36...
- Marvel Contest of Champions: New Game Update Available
- Marvel Contest of Champions: New Game Update Available - Popular Mobile Game Crosses 31 Million Installs
- Once Bitten, Twice Dead: New Sandbox Game on Steam Greenlight
- Today Dark Day Interactive today are pleased to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight and will...