Guild Wars 2 Halloween Event Confirmed
Halloween is coming soon to Guild Wars 2, so get those roleplay costumes dyed up and ready to go.
The annual Shadow of the Mad King event returns on October 18. Another year of “tricks, treats, and terrible jokes” will commence in Lion’s Arch with activities, candy collecting, and more new rewards to collect.
ArenaNet staff members will kick off the event on October 18 by showing up in game between 2 and 3pm Pacific.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Granado Espada (EU) - Armonia Episode 3 Teaser Site Launched
- EuroGamez GmbH announced that Granado Espada Europe updated the teaser site of 'Armonia Episode 3' today. Armonia Episode 3 will sho...
- The Exiled News - Pricing Details Announced
- The Exiled has broken the silence and announced the official pricing scheme for the game ahead of its early access release.
- E3 2015 Day 2 Recap - Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
- E3 2015 coverage for Wednesday, as we recap the sights, sounds, and cosplay of the biggest gaming convention in LA