Guild Wars 2 Halloween Event Confirmed
Halloween is coming soon to Guild Wars 2, so get those roleplay costumes dyed up and ready to go.
The annual Shadow of the Mad King event returns on October 18. Another year of “tricks, treats, and terrible jokes” will commence in Lion’s Arch with activities, candy collecting, and more new rewards to collect.
ArenaNet staff members will kick off the event on October 18 by showing up in game between 2 and 3pm Pacific.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...
- TERA News - Sword and Hoard Update Live
- En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for TERA: Sword and Hoard.
- Vindictus Begins Series of Exciting New Content Additions
- Nexon’s action-packed MMORPG Vindictus has just upped the ante with a series of new updates starting today with the Season 2 Episode 2 patch...