Guild Wars 2: Free Trial Weekend and Heroic Edition
ArenaNet, developer of the smash hit Guild Wars 2, commemorates a record-breaking first year with a free trial of its critically acclaimed game on August 23-25, 2013. The Seattle-area studio has also released the Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition, which includes the base game with the Heroic Pack, which is loaded with useful digital items for new players.
The free trial, which is open to all players in North America and Europe, starts 12:01 AM Pacific on August 23, 2013 and ends at 11:59pm Pacific on August 25, 2013. Players can register for their free trial accounts at https://register.guildwars2.com/trial.
The Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition includes the award-winning MMORPG, which IGN.com called “one of the best MMOs ever made,” as well as the Heroic Pack, which includes a number of digital items ideal for new players:
- – One Legacy Armor – Players can adventure in style with this classic armor
- – 18-slot Mithril Box – This huge storage box will increase loot carrying capacity
- – 10 Experience Boosters – With these boosters, players can level up faster
The Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition is available for $49.99.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Second English Closed Beta This October
- imcGAMES announced this past week that the second English closed beta for its upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will be open this October.
- World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
- In celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360.
- Clancraft Crowns Second Beta Test
- Gogogogo.com has begun the next beta testing phase of their newest title, Clancraft.