Guild Wars 2: Dragon’s Reach Pt.1 now available
ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” the newest update to the ongoing saga in the Living World of Guild Wars 2. The third episode in this second season of Living World sees the whole of Tyria now threatened by the Elder Dragon Mordremoth. Attacks by Mordremoth’s minions have stretched ever-farther, from the arid Maguuma wastes to the Timberline Falls and the heart of Kryta.
In “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” all of Tyria must come to understand this dire threat. Players have taken on a central role as heroes who hold the fate of Tyria in their hands. They’re among those who have come to recognize the enormity of Mordremoth’s danger, and now they must work with new and old allies to unite the world’s races against it.
For more info, visit www.guildwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap - Rising Generals
- The first engineering feat that sets Rising Generals apart is the massive scope they are aiming for. We're talking persistent game worlds...
- Zomber Squad Begins Closed Beta Registration
- Get ready to rock the Zomber in Zomber Squad's closed beta.
- Arcade-Style Fantasy Action MMO, Rainbow Saga, Reveals Classes
- NGames has today revealed the character classes for upcoming free-to-play fantasy action MMO, Rainbow Saga.