Guild Wars 2: Dragon’s Reach Pt.1 now available
ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” the newest update to the ongoing saga in the Living World of Guild Wars 2. The third episode in this second season of Living World sees the whole of Tyria now threatened by the Elder Dragon Mordremoth. Attacks by Mordremoth’s minions have stretched ever-farther, from the arid Maguuma wastes to the Timberline Falls and the heart of Kryta.
In “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” all of Tyria must come to understand this dire threat. Players have taken on a central role as heroes who hold the fate of Tyria in their hands. They’re among those who have come to recognize the enormity of Mordremoth’s danger, and now they must work with new and old allies to unite the world’s races against it.
For more info, visit www.guildwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Immortals Now Live on Steam
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. today announced that War of the Immortals, the popular free-to-play action MMO, is now available for download...
- Nexon Europe hosts poll event for Combat Arms
- Today, Nexon EU is holding an international poll event between 3rd and 10th February for their fast-paced multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms.
- BOID Introduces League and Ratings System
- BOID releases Update 3 and adds ranked play.