Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2. Starting Friday, December 14, all players will be able to take part in the holiday festivities, which promises gifts, mini-games, new events, and presents across all of Tyria.
Tixx the Toymaker will be making his way to Lion’s Arch, stopping in all the major cities along the way to deliver toys. However, Tixx’s golem Toxx has ideas of its own, and causes the toys to go haywire, leaving you to step in and clean up the mess!
Each city will provide a new event, and the chance to earn a new toy. Once he has traveled to each city, he will stop over Lion’s Arch, where players can earn additional rewards, and participate in unique Wintersday events. This all leads up to what’s being billed as a Toypocalype.
Various mini-games such as Bell Choir and snowball fights are being introduced, as well as presents that fall from the sky.
The schedule of events is as follows:
December 14: Lion’s Arch takes on a decidedly holiday theme, complete with mini-games, and presents falling from the sky.
December 15-19: Tixx the Toymaker begins his adventure towards Lion’s Arch in the Grove, and stops in each capital for one day only! Participate in each for new toys and events.
December 20: Tixx takes his place over Lion’s Arch, and remains there until the Wintersday festivities end.
January 3: Wintersday officially comes to a close.
Guild Wars 2 “Wintersday” Screenshot Gallery
no images were found
no images were found
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Unleashes Raven's Rage and Prepares for Thanksgiving
- Today Kill3rCombo revealed a series of new abilities for one of the most popular characters in the free-to-play manga inspired action MMORPG ...
- Femme Fatale Arrives In District 187
- It's time to get seduced by the mysterious femme fatale as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat first-person shooter (FPS) p...
- Brawl of Ages Early Review
- In Brawl of Ages, you build a deck of 10 cards. They give you cards to start with, and thankfully, most of those cards are not terrible.