Guardians of Middle-Earth Announced for PC
Return to the epic battles and heart-pounding action of Middle-earth as Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Guardians of Middle-earth for Windows PC. Developed by Monolith Studios and brought to PC by Zombie Studios, Guardians of Middle-earth will be available for distribution through Steam and other digital retailers on August 29.
Windows PC players will soon be able to battle through Middle-earth via the wildly popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) genre. Gamers will have access to Guardians of Middle-earth’s 36 original playable Guardian characters, earnable through gameplay and in-game currency. Players will have access to three modes and six maps including The Shire, Goblin-town, Mirkwood and Survival gameplay previously introduced as downloadable content (DLC). Exclusive to the PC version of Guardians of Middle-earth, there will be 36 alternate Guardian skins available for purchase through Steam. Guardians of Middle-earth for PC will support Steamworks integration, Big Picture full controller compatibility and Raptr integration for live streaming matches.
Guardians of Middle-earth brings a five versus five, player versus player (PvP) competitive battle experience set in the epic lore of Middle-earth to PC. With matches ranging from 15 to 30 minutes, players can choose to play against friends and other live competitors or take on artificial intelligence combatants in the PvP, Co-Op vs. AI, Survival or Training modes. Gamers will have access to a detailed online system to track friends’ victories and defeats any time through integrated stats and leaderboard systems, to connect with other players via in-game voice communication and more.
Players who have previously purchased Guardians of Middle-earth for PlayStation®Network and on the Xbox Live online entertainment network for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft will be eligible to receive a PC download code for the base game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exclusive: Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins Early November
- Genesis A.D begins open beta phase in early November. The 3D sci-fi themed MMOFPS game from ijji is finally launching. The game will release e...
- RuneScape 3 Teases Orchestral Sounds
- RuneScape 3 was revealed earlier this year, and today, a new behind the scenes video has been released to tease players for the music of the g...
- Dungeon Fighter Online Releases Power Station Update
- Dungeon Fighter Online has released a new update today, introducing the Eton Industrial Area Act 3: Power Station.