GTA Online: Heists Explained
Rockstar Games has just released new details regarding their upcoming Heist mode for the new update to GTA Online in GTA V.
What are Heists?
Heists are a new type of gameplay experience inside GTA Online – they are massive, multi-layered, 4-player co-operative missions that encourage players to work together and make the most of their individual strengths, and a team’s level of communication and coordination can make or break each mission.
Rather than existing inside the current forms of GTA Online, they are now essentially a game within a game, designed to add another major option to the experience of GTA Online alongside Free Mode, traditional co-op jobs, competitive modes, and races. Each Heist has its own story and set of missions that have you interacting with new and returning characters from the story of GTAV.
Sometimes you will be working alone or in pairs, and sometimes as one tight unit in order to execute your objectives, and each player will have a completely different experience depending on their role in each mission. Communication is key. You’ll need to be in close contact with your team and sometimes synchronize your action in order to succeed. Players can join or host heist missions, set up heist missions, adversary modes and more.
For more info, visit www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings - Release Date Set For April 15th
- Paradox Interactive has confirmed the release date for War of the Vikings, the upcoming close combat game developed by Fatshark.
- Knight Age Open Beta Coming August 28th!
- Knight Age is only days away from Open Beta Testing! Starting August 28th players will be able to play this unique riding-action, 3D fantasy M...
- World of Tanks Ural Steel 2012 Winners Announced
- Wargaming has announced the winners of their International Ural Steel Championship 2012 finals, which were held in Moscow on September 16.