Grinding Gear Games & Tencent Partner to Bring Path of Exile to China
Grinding Gear Games recently announced at the Tencent Interactive Entertainment 2016 Annual Press Conference in Beijing that the two companies will work together to bring critically acclaimed action RPG Path of Exile to players in Mainland China. Tencent is China’s leading provider of Internet value added services, providing unparalleled access and reach for Path of Exile in the world’s largest gaming market.
Path of Exile will be available in simplified Chinese with servers based in China. The Chinese servers will operate within a separate realm that will not be connected to the game’s international realm. Existing Chinese players on Grinding Gear Games servers can opt to continue playing on GGG servers or start playing on the Chinese Tencent servers, whichever they prefer. The first Chinese Alpha test is scheduled to begin in May 2016.
Visit Tencent’s Path of Exile site for additional information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers Announce Accessibility Awards for 2013, Including FFXIV
- AbleGamers Charity announces the seven winners of this year's Accessibility Awards.
- Bohemia Interactive Weekend Sale and Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam
- Throughout the weekend, from May 7th up until May 10th, all Steam users are able to play Arma 3 for free.
- Silkroad Online Ignites Part 4 Update With New PvP Mode
- Survival Arena, special boosts, and more come with Silkroad Online's Ignite Part 4 update!