Grimoire Open Alpha Begins
Grimoire: Manastorm —a PC multiplayer shooter featuring fast-paced, MOBA-style tactical combat and spectacular magic attacks—is entering Open Alpha. Sign-up’s for alpha access are available through a simple forum registration process and Alpha Opt-In.
Developed with the Unreal SDK by 4-man Indie outfit OmniConnection, Grimoire borrows from DotA 2 and League of Legends to deliver a unique spin on classic multiplayer shooter action. Introducing everything from devastating “ultimate” attacks to atypical shooter abilities like teleportation and invulnerability. Grimoire’s spells include everything from gravity-affected boulders to fireballs that increase in size the longer you charge them- even calling down massive meteor showers.
After an overwhelmingly positive Greenlight reception and the nod from Valve, Grimoire is now playable through Steam! Reinvigorated by this success the team has been working hard to add polish and features to every area of the game in preparation for an early 2015 launch, but they need help! The servers must be filled, bugs must be crushed, and Omniconnection wants feedback on everything from balance to design. There is no better way to get in on the action than by joining the month long Alpha extending from January 6th to February 1st.
Testers can expect weekly updates, regularly scheduled playtimes with the devs, responses to feedback- and all of the community interactions that make Indie development truly great. If you were looking for a game to make your holiday magical; Grimoire might just be it.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad: Introduces Second Monthly Event, Ice Cycle Event and More
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers full-featured RPG depth, visuals and gameplay instantly in brows...
- Huge Expansion Released for Pox Nora
- DOG is happy to announce the release of the 26th expansion for Pox Nora, “Path of De’lim”.
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.