Grimoire: Manastorm Gets Free Steam Weekend
A bright light in a sea of similarity Grimoire: Manastorm will lead you on a bold new journey far away from the land of average multiplayer shooters. In Grimoire the standard ammo counts, headshots, and cover systems have been replaced by genre-blending mechanics that reward cleverness as much as speed. As a powerful wizard employ immovable objects and unstoppable forces- then watch them collide in spectacular arcane explosions. Travel instantaneously or raise magical barriers when enemies call down storms of meteors, summon deadly blizzards, and rip apart the fabric of space and time to destroy you. Use every trick at your disposal to lure opponents into deadly traps and your own devastating sorcery. Visit a magical land where powerful wizards struggle in epic battles- a million miles from ordinary.
Grimoire: Manastorm is available through Steam’s Early Access and will be free starting April 23rd at 10 AM PDT and ending April 26th at 1 PM PDT through a Steam Free Weekend. For a full week beginning on April 23rd Grimoire will be 50% off via the Steam store! Grimoire: Manastorm has already received overwhelmingly positive reviews from Steam users, so what are you waiting for? Its time to hurl some fireballs!
Game Features Include:
- -Multiple game modes with more in development!
- -Six wizard classes each with four unique spells and one unique passive ability
- -Seven fantasy-inspired maps including medieval cities, dark caverns, and towering cliffs.
- -Eight inventive mobility and utility spells that range from teleportation to summoning unbreakable walls.
- -Nine rings for Mortal Men doomed to die- err, sorry. Got a bit carried away.
Get into the game now on Steam!
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Highlights Mt. Eda
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed first details and screenshots of Mt. Eda in RaiderZ.
- World of Tanks Presents Tankfest
- World of Tanks Presents Tankfest - Many other iconic vehicles will roll in to Bovington
- Rocket League Cross Network Play Arrives on Xbox One and PC
- Rocket League now supports cross-network play between the Xbox One and Steam PC versions, making it the first-ever Xbox One game to do so.