Grepolis launches Thracian War Event
InnoGames announces the release of Thracian Conquest, a new event for its Strategic cross-platform game Grepolis. Players will be able to participate in the Thracian war and summon Hercules to lead their army in Thrace. The Event starts today and will run over the course of four weeks.
The game tasks players with freeing the oppressed people of Thrace from terrorizing insurgents. Players can choose from over 60 battlegrounds, unique mercenaries, rewards and special secrets in the map. Thracian Conquest allows players to encounter and recruit a maximum of 10 groups of mercenaries per day. The event also includes special character Hercules – when used in combat; he boosts the mercenaries’ battle power by 20%. Other notable features are: ability to see stationed rebels, unique rewards tied to specific battlegrounds and permanent enemy loses.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/browser-games/grepolis/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusader Kings II: Conclave Confirms Release Date
- Paradox is happy to announce that Crusader Kings II: Conclave will be available on February 2, 2016.
- Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
- LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
- Prime World Announces Memorial Weekend Beta Test
- Following a relatively bug free test this past weekend, Nival has announced a second Prime World beta test to run this upcoming weekend Memori...