Grepolis launches Thracian War Event
InnoGames announces the release of Thracian Conquest, a new event for its Strategic cross-platform game Grepolis. Players will be able to participate in the Thracian war and summon Hercules to lead their army in Thrace. The Event starts today and will run over the course of four weeks.
The game tasks players with freeing the oppressed people of Thrace from terrorizing insurgents. Players can choose from over 60 battlegrounds, unique mercenaries, rewards and special secrets in the map. Thracian Conquest allows players to encounter and recruit a maximum of 10 groups of mercenaries per day. The event also includes special character Hercules – when used in combat; he boosts the mercenaries’ battle power by 20%. Other notable features are: ability to see stationed rebels, unique rewards tied to specific battlegrounds and permanent enemy loses.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/browser-games/grepolis/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2's PS4 Closed Beta Launches Today
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announced that the Closed Beta begins today in the United States for PlanetSide®2.
- Changes to Guild Battles in latest Summoners War update
- Com2us announced the latest update, Version 1.7.0, to Summoners War that features guild battle changes, a new monster, and EU server.
- Shotgun News 11/26: Eldevin, C9, GW2, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.