Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis. Grepolympia will be running on the ancient island worlds for the next four weeks. From now on, the most excellent athletes will face each other in fierce competition. Players, who successfully train their protégés will receive numerous in-game advantages.
Players will prepare their athletes in four gripping disciplines: hoplit race, archery, Javelin throwing, and chariot race. Each competition takes a week and requires a balanced training of several skills. Successful athletes obtain laurels, which can be exchanged for resources, several bonuses, spells and other effects. The most successful players will be bestowed with awards, ensuring eternal glory, and powerful Olympic rewards, massively boosting one’s troops and cities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New F2P car racing game "World of Speed" announced
- Slighty Mad Studios, the developers behind the 'Project CARS' title is looking to start a new project called 'World of Speed...
- Overwatch Beta Coming Soon
- Get ready for battle: Overwatch beta begins Tuesday, October 27 in the Americas region, with other regions to follow!
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...