Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis. Grepolympia will be running on the ancient island worlds for the next four weeks. From now on, the most excellent athletes will face each other in fierce competition. Players, who successfully train their protégés will receive numerous in-game advantages.
Players will prepare their athletes in four gripping disciplines: hoplit race, archery, Javelin throwing, and chariot race. Each competition takes a week and requires a balanced training of several skills. Successful athletes obtain laurels, which can be exchanged for resources, several bonuses, spells and other effects. The most successful players will be bestowed with awards, ensuring eternal glory, and powerful Olympic rewards, massively boosting one’s troops and cities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
- Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available f
- Dungeon of the Endless Coming Soon to iPad
- Dungeon of the Endless will make its debut on Apple® iPad® this summer.
- Elvenar: Closed Beta Now Underway
- Today, InnoGames launched the closed beta of its online fantasy game Elvenar. The strategic city builder will start with a moderate number of ...