Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis. Grepolympia will be running on the ancient island worlds for the next four weeks. From now on, the most excellent athletes will face each other in fierce competition. Players, who successfully train their protégés will receive numerous in-game advantages.
Players will prepare their athletes in four gripping disciplines: hoplit race, archery, Javelin throwing, and chariot race. Each competition takes a week and requires a balanced training of several skills. Successful athletes obtain laurels, which can be exchanged for resources, several bonuses, spells and other effects. The most successful players will be bestowed with awards, ensuring eternal glory, and powerful Olympic rewards, massively boosting one’s troops and cities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Midnight Skypetal Plains Update Announced
- NCSoft has announced that the Blade & Soul Midnight Skypetal Plains update will launch on November 16, 2016.
- MicroVolts Surge – Upgrade Coming Soon
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced their biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, is coming v...
- Blood Bowl 2: Beta launched
- Players who have pre-ordered the game on Steam may already start playing and test their strategies in multiplayer.