Grepolis Heroes Released on English Worlds
InnoGames has just released the Grepolis Heroes on the English language versions of the game. Andromeda, Heracles, Leonidas and many more – from now on, players have access to numerous Heroes from Greek mythology. All of them have several unique abilities and can be used in battle. The Heroes will only be unlocked on certain new game worlds, in order not to change the balance of already established worlds. English-speaking players can access the Heroes Feature either on the US-world Ithaca or the International world Mochlos.
Heroes are an entirely new kind of special unit. Each of the game’s Heroes is unique and has specific abilities. To be able to recruit a Hero, players must solve island quests in order to get either coins of war or coins of wisdom. Each hero can be assigned to one city from where they can be sent to battle as well. By investing coins of war or coins of wisdom, heroes can level up, which will improve their base values and the power of their special skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bandai Namco Open House 2016
- First up is Necropolis, a 3rd-person action Souls-esque co-op game billing itself as a “Diabolical Dungeon Crawler."
- Royal Tank Corps Coming Soon To World of Tanks
- Wargaming has announced that the Royal Tank Corps British line of tanks will arrive with its next update, Update 8.1.
- Tanki Online: Latest update improves game balance
- AlternativaPlatform has published its 254th update for ‘Tanki Online’. After thorough analysis, extensive testing and community feedback, ...