Grepolis Gets Musical
Browser game developer InnoGames just published the first theme song of a God featured in its strategic browser game Grepolis. Grepolis will soon receive an update, containing several music themes and sound effects – including songs for specific gods. The live recording of the main theme, covered by the famous Brandenburg State Philharmonics with over 60 musicians, can also be found on YouTube.
The new in-game sounds will give players audible feedback for actions, which is intended to increase the enjoyment and atmosphere of the title. InnoGames plans to present more audio previews in the coming weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Now available for Xbox One - Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG Now Available to Download for Free
- Camelot Unchained BSC Days Wrap-Up
- Time and progress have changed the perspective on what a realm-versus-realm title can become, and it's clear that Mark Jacobs and the res...
- Nosgoth Founders’ Packs available now
- Square Enix is thrilled to announce Nosgoth Founder Packs are now available for the ongoing Closed Beta phase of Nosgoth, the ultimate battle ...