Grepolis Gets Musical
Browser game developer InnoGames just published the first theme song of a God featured in its strategic browser game Grepolis. Grepolis will soon receive an update, containing several music themes and sound effects – including songs for specific gods. The live recording of the main theme, covered by the famous Brandenburg State Philharmonics with over 60 musicians, can also be found on YouTube.
The new in-game sounds will give players audible feedback for actions, which is intended to increase the enjoyment and atmosphere of the title. InnoGames plans to present more audio previews in the coming weeks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Titans Kickstarter Interview
- One year into the creation of the CoH spiritual successor Missing Worlds Media has come to the world to find support. Less than one week into ...
- Endless Legend Beta Impressions
- Endless Legend is a new turn-based strategy game from the creators of well-received Endless Space, Amplitude Studios. That game considers itse...
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Review
- Finally there is a progressive shooter for Warhammer fans on the market: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.