Grepolis Gains US Server
InnoGames has launched an official U.S. specific server for its strategy game Grepolis.
Available by visiting us.grepolis.com (or clicking the United States flag on the Grepolis homepage), the server grants players their own unique area of the Aegean Sea, where they can build a US specific community, instead of joining the international English version.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars, The West, and Forge of Empires.
Grepolis Gameplay Screenshot
Grepolis Goes West: U.S. Version Launched
Hamburg, June 19, 2012. Today, InnoGames launched a U.S.-specific version of the strategic browser game Grepolis. There, Americans can play together and belong to a distinct community within the island realms of the Aegean Sea – separate from the international English version of the title. Players can access this by visiting us.grepolis.com or clicking on the American flag on any of the Grepolis homepages.
Grepolis is a strategy game set in ancient Greece. In the browser-based title, players are tasked with building up a vast metropolis and uniting with other players to establish a powerful military and conquer far away islands. The Gods of Greek mythology; Zeus, Hera, Athena, Poseidon, Hades and Artemis influence the players’ fate. The game is free to play and does not require a download.
Next to Grepolis, German games company InnoGames has published major browser game titles like Tribal Wars and The West. With more than 80 million registered users, the German company belongs to the biggest developers and publishers of online games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Awakening Debuts on Kickstarter
- Today indie developer Domino Effect Ltd launched their first project on Kickstarter.
- Demon Crusade Launches Closed Beta
- NGames today announced that the upcoming turn-based adventure MMORPG, Demon Crusade, is now in closed beta.
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.