Grepolis for Android and iOS: InnoGames Publishes First Video
Today InnoGames presented the first video material covering the upcoming apps for its strategy game, Grepolis. In the video, players can examine the seamless movement and zooming of the map as well as the touchscreen-optimized and newly designed interface for the first time. The popular browser game’s iOS and Android version will be published within the following weeks. Publisher InnoGames sees this platform expansion as an important step in the company’s cross-platform future.
Unlike the Grepolis Toolbox, a light version with essential features only, the new app aims at bringing full functionality to Grepolis fans using iOS or Android. In addition, the mobile version has been improved in terms of usability and design, in order to be attractive to entirely new, mobile players.
InnoGames is in the process of evolving into a cross-platform gaming company. Joining the upcoming Grepolis iOS and Android apps, the classic browser title Tribal Wars is currently available on iOS and Android devices. More than 200,000 users access Tribal Wars on-the-go daily. The company also works on bringing its hugely successful browser game Forge of Empires to iOS-devices and has several projects in the works that will be released as cross-platform at launch-time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.
- 12Sky2 Classic Returns With Closed Beta in March
- The classic MMORPG TwelveSky 2 (12Sky2) has returned under a new publisher, Red Fox Games.
- Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
- Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online univer...