Grepolis’ Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game event will center on Democritus, an alchemist and philosopher by trade who will brew special rewards until November 10. InnoGames released a video outlining the main changes in the event.
By gathering ingredients and mixing them, players can craft by themselves special rewards. In the spirit of trick-or-treat, ingredients will be randomly generated and available to participants after completing common in-game activities; the rarer the item the more worthy the bounty. On worlds with heroes enabled, players can also receive Democritus as an exclusive hero.
In order to craft a reward, players will need to put three ingredients of their choice onto Democritus’ alchemy table. Although the order of the ingredients is not important, different brewing combinations will yield different results. The recipe book that’s available to players will help with this alluring task as they’ll be able to add specific ingredient combinations with known results. Whatever the outcome, players can either instantly use the items on selected towns, save in the inventory, or cast them off.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/en/browser-games/grepolis/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Zomboid Multiplayer Preview
- Project Zomboid sticks out as being the most individual of the bunch of survival horror titles. And with the recent push to finally add multip...
- Descent: Underground launches on Steam
- Descent: Underground launches on Steam Early Access
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.