Grepolis Celebrates 5 Years
After two weeks of incentives and mini-games, InnoGames concludes Grepolis’ 5 year anniversary in all-out war. Fueled with vengeful hatred, Artemisia the queen of Halicarnassus has spread her troops like wildfire for the Persian Conquest Event which has just begun.
The premise of the event is to take back the towns Artemisia has established throughout Grepolis. The in-game event has many incentives for this task; both for individual players and alliances. The first four alliances to conquer one of her towns will receive a respective reward: a level four award for the first alliance to win over the town while the last group will receive a level one award. In addition to awards, participants of the event will receive a plethora of gifts into their extended inventory. The items are dependent on the rank and speed of the town that is claimed.
For more info, visit http://en.grepolis.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
- The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening ...
- Trapping Ranger Class Arrives in Elsword
- Rena's new class allows her some fatal moves and traps, a PvP game-changing skill for Elsword players.
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...