Grave – New open world survival horror game hits Kickstarter
The Kickstarter campaign for Grave, a new open world, procedural survival horror game being developed by Broken Window Studios, Inc. is now live. The game has a tentative release target of early 2015, and will feature a fusion between modern horror and classic survival horror gameplay elements.
Grave is a first person, open world survival horror experience. Survive the night with a arsenal of defensive tools, and explore an ever-changing world filled with frightening creatures. Grave is a hybrid of environmental exploration and combative horror, creating constant tension as the player balances exploration and survival. The goal is to reinvigorate classic survival horror with modern techniques. Players will be able to explore a surreal, lonely wasteland by day, and fight off hideous creatures after the sun sets. With each passing day, the world changes around the players, presenting not only new threats, but new locations to explore.
In Grave, darkness brings terror, but not hopelessness. The world of Grave is scattered with tools that can be used for protection. Ward off creatures with flashlights, gasoline fires, portable generators and more. Grave is about survival, so no tool is a strictly intended for offense. Multiple uses of tools allow players to decide how best to survive the night.
The project is looking to raise $30,000 by Sun, Apr 27 2014 10:00 PM PDT
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2129301589/grave-open-world-survival-horror
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prime World Addresses Concerns, Finalizes Noble's Code
- Nival's English version of Prime World launched to Steam this month, bringing with it both a beneficial boon of new blood as well as a st...
- Marvel Future Fight Smashes Through 10 Million Downloads Worldwide
- Marvel Future Fight has officially hit the Top 10 ‘Top Free’ Apps, surpassing 10 million downloads across 118 countries in two weeks.
- Star Trek Online Honors Leonard Nimoy
- Unfortunate news today for Star Trek fans: Leonard Nimoy, actor of the well-known Spock and major contributor to the Star Trek universe.