GRAV One Universe Update Launches Today
GRAV has announced one of its biggest to date since its “Reborn” update in November 2015, One Universe.
The One Universe update aims to unite GRAV players to make it easier to adventure with friends and discover new worlds. All servers will now be linked together, making it possible to explore the game’s universe without server barriers.
The update also introduces many new planets, and removes planet rotation to make it easier to visit other planets without waiting for certain time periods. The game’s chat system has also been expanded to reach across all planets and make custom chat channels. Resource mining has also been equalized and made faster.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul Beta Impressions
- I have already had an opportunity to play Echo of Soul, and even had a shot at doing a higher-level dungeon with a couple of other press
- Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Press Preview
- Though, you only get to pick one character to start with, through gameplay you can unlock the license for the other members of Section 9.
- Silkroad Online Ignites Part 4 Update With New PvP Mode
- Survival Arena, special boosts, and more come with Silkroad Online's Ignite Part 4 update!