GRAV One Universe Update Launches Today
GRAV has announced one of its biggest to date since its “Reborn” update in November 2015, One Universe.
The One Universe update aims to unite GRAV players to make it easier to adventure with friends and discover new worlds. All servers will now be linked together, making it possible to explore the game’s universe without server barriers.
The update also introduces many new planets, and removes planet rotation to make it easier to visit other planets without waiting for certain time periods. The game’s chat system has also been expanded to reach across all planets and make custom chat channels. Resource mining has also been equalized and made faster.
Full patch notes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goodgame Empire: New Storm Islands Now Available
- Goodgame Studios is expanding the world of Goodgame Empire, its most successful browser game. The Storm Islands have been added to the existin...
- Divinity: Original Sin Gets Two New Companions
- “The Bear and the Burglar” DLC pack, available for free via Steam, not only improves co-op dialogue by streamlining lengthy discussions, ...
- Eudemons Announces Necromancer Class
- The master of death and decay, the Necromancer, is coming to the MMORPG Eudemons Online.