Grand Chase reveals Rin
SG Interactive has revealed their latest free character for Grand Chase, Rin, with a new trailer.
Rin is a reincarnated deity, who uses a Fan as her main weapon. She comes complete with new skills and a new playstyle for players of Grand Chase, and will arrive on March 5.
To celebrate, players can find Rin’s silhoutte in dungeons and PvP modes to gain a 10% experience boost, or purchase the “Karma Fusion Package” on sale until Rin makes her debut.
SG Interactive also publishes Trickster Online and Pangya.
Grand Chase: Rin-Sanity
Forget the Knicks’ point guard and get ready for “Rin-sanity,” with the trailer for Grand Chase: Chaos’ newest character, Rin. As the latest roster addition to SG Interactive’s popular action MMOPRG, Rin is the reincarnation of a deity who has sealed away the ancient evil enemies to protect the world. To celebrate her upcoming launch, SGI has some Rin-teresting events for Grand Chase: Chaos players, including:
- · Increased experience: Players who collect Rin’s silhouette emblem in dungeons and PvP modes will receive a 10 percent EXP boost
- · Sale items: The “Karma Fusion Package” will be on sale for a week until March 5 when Rin makes her official debut
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online reveals new Pirate skills information
- Conquer Online will be launching its next expansion, Invasion of Pirates, on January 11, and has released new information about the Pirate...
- World of Tanks 360 Announces Le Barrage Français Update
- Wargaming announced today the addition of the Le Barrage Français content update for its free to play console multiplayer game, World of Tank...
- Firefall Announces eSports Toolkit
- Red 5 Studios has announced a special eSports Toolkit for Firefall.