Granado Espada War of Independence
July delves into the history of Granado Espada with its second Bristia Update: The Scar. Tensions rise in Bristia as the war for independence takes a sudden turn with the disappearance of Governor Caisse Kielce, and with him, the secret of the Bristia Liberation Army and the events of the pivotal Three Year War. It’s a race against time to find his whereabouts, and the conflict between the Royal Guards and the Bloody Navy escalates.
The traitor and spy Olivia is now available for recruitment in this update of Granado Espada. A melee specialist skilled in using daggers and fists, Olivia proves that she is more than just a capable adjutant, but also a capable fighter.
New Field Map: Bristia, Scar
Once a thriving settlement called Coster Town, the Scar is a new field added to Bristia. The wasteland and casualty of the Three Year War, the city has fallen into decay and its citizens turned into malicious ghosts and undead.
New Weapons and Raid
The Elite Bristia Weapons will be introduced in this patch. Packing more firepower than ever before, the Bristia characters will be empowered by the Elite Bristia Weapons – that is, once the recipes are acquired after braving the deadly Breeze Raid.
The Elite Bristia Weapons which were designed for the Bristia series characters like Marchetti and Cano, give them additional strength and tricks on the field.
To spice things up, this patch comes with changed status parameters. CHA, a stat that once affected summons alone, will be revised as SEN. Other than the boosts given by CHA, SEN has the added benefit of giving most characters a much-needed casting speed increase, decreasing the period of vulnerability in critical Boss Raids and PVP.
Those familiar with the three-character party system of Granado Espada more likely than not take advantage of the Team Buff that is granted whenever certain characters are grouped together. The new patch will change that with the Character Buff system. Similar to people bringing in their own expertise to the field, each character adds a buff to the group individually, adding more customization for all players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Hulk Ascension: Imperial Fists Expansion Available
- Independent developer Full Control today announced that the first expansion for S pace Hulk: Ascension is available now to download for PC, Ma...
- MMOHuts Livestream 11/25: Clandestine Early Access with Devs
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special Clandestine stream partnered with the developers of this unique co-op covert ops shooter. ...
- PAX Prime Day 3 Recap - Better Late than Never Edition
- I'm just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center.