Granado Espada War of Independence
July delves into the history of Granado Espada with its second Bristia Update: The Scar. Tensions rise in Bristia as the war for independence takes a sudden turn with the disappearance of Governor Caisse Kielce, and with him, the secret of the Bristia Liberation Army and the events of the pivotal Three Year War. It’s a race against time to find his whereabouts, and the conflict between the Royal Guards and the Bloody Navy escalates.
The traitor and spy Olivia is now available for recruitment in this update of Granado Espada. A melee specialist skilled in using daggers and fists, Olivia proves that she is more than just a capable adjutant, but also a capable fighter.
New Field Map: Bristia, Scar
Once a thriving settlement called Coster Town, the Scar is a new field added to Bristia. The wasteland and casualty of the Three Year War, the city has fallen into decay and its citizens turned into malicious ghosts and undead.
New Weapons and Raid
The Elite Bristia Weapons will be introduced in this patch. Packing more firepower than ever before, the Bristia characters will be empowered by the Elite Bristia Weapons – that is, once the recipes are acquired after braving the deadly Breeze Raid.
The Elite Bristia Weapons which were designed for the Bristia series characters like Marchetti and Cano, give them additional strength and tricks on the field.
To spice things up, this patch comes with changed status parameters. CHA, a stat that once affected summons alone, will be revised as SEN. Other than the boosts given by CHA, SEN has the added benefit of giving most characters a much-needed casting speed increase, decreasing the period of vulnerability in critical Boss Raids and PVP.
Those familiar with the three-character party system of Granado Espada more likely than not take advantage of the Team Buff that is granted whenever certain characters are grouped together. The new patch will change that with the Character Buff system. Similar to people bringing in their own expertise to the field, each character adds a buff to the group individually, adding more customization for all players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Sets Celestial Wedding Patch for August 18th
- Hirez has released patch notes for SMITE's upcoming Celestial Wedding update, set to go live on August 18th, 2015.
- Nosgoth Welcomes All to the Legacy of Kain Universe with Open Beta
- Open Beta status means all players worldwide are free-to-play Nosgoth, which pits the resourceful Human faction against their marauding Vampir...
- BlizzCon 2015 Details Announced
- Blizzard Entertainment today announced that its ninth BlizzCon® will be turning the Anaheim Convention Center into community central for all ...