Granado Espada (EU): Official May Update for 20th of May, 2014
EuroGamez GmbH has announced today, they launched the official May update with many attractive events in Europe.
May update is focusing on the shop change by gamer suggestions and Events that give many useful items for playing and material of gear creation.
Playtime event will give rare character and Punisher Stance Book and Elite Le Noir recipe and Clair’s Mission Event will give many of material items for creating gears.
Eurogamez think these rewards will give a good chance to players for having an upgraded gears and good motivation of enjoying.
Additionally EXP Boosting Event is running during 2 weeks and gamers can level up faster than before abnormally with this update.
Eurogamez announced also about the monthly special Event for gear up items and they will provide that event with monthly basis for more comfortable situation for Granado Espada gamers.
For more info, visit: www.granado-espada.eu
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Debuts Roll Out Comic with In-Game Sales Event
- Wargaming and Dark Horse Comics announced today that the highly anticipated first issue of the World of Tanks: Roll Out comic series.
- Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
- Legendary Games announces the coming open beta release of Year Zero on Facebook and their own gaming portal.
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.