Google’s Ingress Introduces Recruiter Medal To Enlist New Agents
Today, Google’s Niantic Labs introduced the Recruiter Medal to Ingress, a new way to reward Ingress Agents for successfully recruiting new Agents to the global fight.
Ingress players on Android and iOS now have the opportunity to invite and enlist friends and family to their faction by accessing the “Recruit” tab in the Ops menu of the game. The Recruiter Medal will have five tiers, rewarding players based on the amount of new Agents they successfully enlist, including:
Bronze – Recruiter enlisted two Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
SIlver – Recruiter enlisted ten Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
Gold – Recruiter enlisted twenty-five Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
Platinum – Recruiter enlisted fifty Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
Black – Recruiter enlisted one hundred Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
Following the upcoming anomaly season in which thousands of Ingress Agents will take to streets of their cities and neighborhoods to capture control of key real-world locations (dates and cities of the next anomaly player tour are still to be announced), Niantic Labs will also reveal the Top 100 Recruiter leaderboard, highlighting how many recruits joined each faction and rewarding the winning team with points in the overall event series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
- The latest update to hit Gloria Victis' alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs.
- Boom Beach Review
- OnRPG's Ojogo reviews Boom Beach, a simulation and strategy hybrid from Supercell.
- New Trading Card Game SpellWeaver Releases First Trailer
- Spellweaver, a brand new Digital Trading Card Game, is ready to unveil its first teaser video.