Golden Age Closed Beta Date Announced
Golden Age, published by Aeria Games, announced its closed beta will begin on October 19.
Golden Age offers a browser-base RTS experience with classic RPG elements added in. Several closed beta contests have been announced: level events, forum contests and a Facebook raffle. Golden Age will not require any download to play.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Call of Gods.
Golden Age Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Reveals Closed Beta Date for Golden Age
Exclusive Browser-Based RTS Title Begins Beta Testing on Oct. 19
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Oct. 4, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced that Golden Age, its latest browser-based, real-time strategy (RTS) title, will begin closed beta testing on October 19, 2011.
Golden Age blends traditional browser-based RTS gameplay with role-playing game (RPG) features to deliver a beautifully-rendered, immersive experience, playable from any web browser. Golden Age allows players to interact in Sanctum City, the game’s side-scrolling, RPG-style town. Work together or fight solo to conquer territories and expand your empire in strategic player-versus-player (PvP) and player-versus-environment (PvE) battles.
Aeria Games also announced a slew of events to take place during closed beta:
- Level Contests – Players who achieve the highest level or rank for their sire, city, army and alliance during CB will win prizes.
- Forum Events – Anyone can represent their faction and upload screenshots in the community forums during CB for a chance to win Aeria Points.
- Facebook Raffle – Facebook users who “Like” the new Golden Age Facebook page can compete for prizes in the upcoming CB raffle.
Like all browser-based titles from Aeria Games, Golden Age is free to play will won’t require a download. Interested players can sign up to participate in the closed beta testing phase here: http://goldenage.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldiers Inc Recaps Half a Year of Updates
- In 2013 Plarium launched Soldiers Inc.™ on Facebook. Soldiers Inc. takes players to the year 2019, where a team of hired mercenaries have be...
- Guns and Robots with Two Classic Mods Released
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today announced that two new mods are available for their free to play online shooter ...
- Echo of Soul Beta Impressions
- I have already had an opportunity to play Echo of Soul, and even had a shot at doing a higher-level dungeon with a couple of other press