GodsWar Online to merge servers
In an announcement today, IGG let players of GodsWar Online know that two servers would be merging due to the launch of the Faction Modification system.
The two servers to merge will be Apollo/Aphrodite and Cupid/Venus. The merge will take place on Tuesday January 12th during 1-4 am ET (10-1 am PT). After the merge, both servers will still appear on the login list, but will direct players to the same server.
IGG has also noted that players will be able to change their names if necessary for free, and that if two characters were on the same account but previously held on these two separate servers, those characters will now share a gold pool.
The final thing to note about the merge is that characters under level 30 will be deleted in the merge, if they have not been played in 3 months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EvoCreo Android Mobile Review
- EvoCreo is a 2D RPG developed for Android and iOS by IlmFinity.
- Imagine Nations kicks off a second crowd-funding campaign
- Recently, a new indie development group called "Cat Banana Studios" has been showcasing their new adventure game, Imagine Nations, ...
- Endless Space 2 Steam Early Access this September
- Amplitude Studios has announced that Endless Space 2 will enter Early Access on Steam in September 2016.