GodsWar Online to merge servers
In an announcement today, IGG let players of GodsWar Online know that two servers would be merging due to the launch of the Faction Modification system.
The two servers to merge will be Apollo/Aphrodite and Cupid/Venus. The merge will take place on Tuesday January 12th during 1-4 am ET (10-1 am PT). After the merge, both servers will still appear on the login list, but will direct players to the same server.
IGG has also noted that players will be able to change their names if necessary for free, and that if two characters were on the same account but previously held on these two separate servers, those characters will now share a gold pool.
The final thing to note about the merge is that characters under level 30 will be deleted in the merge, if they have not been played in 3 months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyperion Online Launches Into Open Beta
- The Games Foundation has successfully launched the open beta for their mobile MMOG Hyperion Online.
- Gameglobe Free Trial and Creators Club Memberships Now Available
- Square Enix have just opened up Creators Club Memberships, giving unlimited access to every building prop and tool in Gameglobe’s whopping c...
- Chaos Interactive Launches Indiegogo for Seldon Crisis
- Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 60-day Indiegogo campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO, ...