GodsWar Online 1.0.3 update
GodsWar Online has updated its servers with a new patch (version 1.0.3). This new patch brings in new content as well as some important changes to the pet system.
New to this patch is the Battle of Lelantine Farm. This event will take place on Saturdays from 10-10:45pm server time, and is designed for players level 31+. The event is a non-PvP monster-killing race, in which the team that kills the most monsters within their level range wins. Awards include extra experience for the character, their pet, talents, and a chance for Bulldog Pups and other rare gear.
The pet system has also been adjusted, loosening the requirements for a pet’s rebirth. Level 2 and Level 3 pet skills are now available, new forms have been incorporated for pets after their 8th rebirth, and other changes have been made to make pets stronger and rebirth an easier and more rewarding process.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms prepares for NEMEXIS
- Players of Combat Arms will be treated to a new special update next week, January 18.
- Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
- Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also af...
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Launched
- Berlin-based developer Sandbox Interactive today launched the next closed alpha of their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.