GodsWar Online 1.0.3 update
GodsWar Online has updated its servers with a new patch (version 1.0.3). This new patch brings in new content as well as some important changes to the pet system.
New to this patch is the Battle of Lelantine Farm. This event will take place on Saturdays from 10-10:45pm server time, and is designed for players level 31+. The event is a non-PvP monster-killing race, in which the team that kills the most monsters within their level range wins. Awards include extra experience for the character, their pet, talents, and a chance for Bulldog Pups and other rare gear.
The pet system has also been adjusted, loosening the requirements for a pet’s rebirth. Level 2 and Level 3 pet skills are now available, new forms have been incorporated for pets after their 8th rebirth, and other changes have been made to make pets stronger and rebirth an easier and more rewarding process.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Launch Review
- Destiny. It has been both lambasted and heralded as greatness, as Metacritic scores can attest.
- Splash Damage’s Upcoming FPS Dirty Bomb Now Exclusively on Steam
- Nexon America has announced a partnership with Valve to bring its PC first-person shooter Dirty Bomb exclusively to the Steam platform.
- REQUIEM: Rage of Voxyon update available
- WarpPortal, publishers of Ragnarok Online franchise, have launched their first of a multi-part update for Requiem: Rise of the Reaver, titled ...