GodsWar Online 1.0.3 update
GodsWar Online has updated its servers with a new patch (version 1.0.3). This new patch brings in new content as well as some important changes to the pet system.
New to this patch is the Battle of Lelantine Farm. This event will take place on Saturdays from 10-10:45pm server time, and is designed for players level 31+. The event is a non-PvP monster-killing race, in which the team that kills the most monsters within their level range wins. Awards include extra experience for the character, their pet, talents, and a chance for Bulldog Pups and other rare gear.
The pet system has also been adjusted, loosening the requirements for a pet’s rebirth. Level 2 and Level 3 pet skills are now available, new forms have been incorporated for pets after their 8th rebirth, and other changes have been made to make pets stronger and rebirth an easier and more rewarding process.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe: Only ten Quad-Wing Interceptor Ships Left
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today it has officially auctioned 15...
- Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
- Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
- MU Classic CBT Now Available
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today delighted to announce that the closed beta for MU Classic – the anticipated rebirth of an...