Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Adds Weather and More
The holidays are over, and the team producing Gloria Victis is back at work with major changes in the game’s pre alpha.
The latest update, version 0.1.3, introduces a new weather system, changes to the crafting system, and a new optimization process. Other improvements include increased field of view, improved day and night cycles, weapon balancing, and new music.
Black Eye Games will also be launching a server for US players soon, and is preparing to lift the NDA on the game. More info on these changes can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Treasure Island: New strategy game now available on JOYHUBs
- A new adventure is being released by JOYHUBs. Treasure Island is a Strategy RPG that will allow players to create heroes that fight in an aren...
- Age of Civilization - Closed Beta Round 3 Coming Soon
- Following the successful rounds of testing earlier this year, the Age of Civilization Closed Beta is coming back for a third round on the Game...
- ArcheBlade Launching on April 24th
- Codebrush Games, the developer of the multiplayer fighting game ArcheBlade made an announcement this week that the game is officially launchin...