Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5. Transferring to Unity 5 will allow players to have improved FPS, movement fluency, performance, and graphics quality while reducing hardware requirements.
The development team also expects to boost server performance, improve collision checks and the AI system. They are also working on increasing the map past the home island, introducing the sailing system, and reworking existing systems to a new UI.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Video Showcases Kartuga Kingdoms
- InnoGames showcases the three pirate kingdoms of Kartuga.
- H1Z1 - What we know so far!
- With long delays and broken promises stretching the expansive of indie companies pushing into the DayZ zombie survival bandwagon, it’s no su...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.