Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5. Transferring to Unity 5 will allow players to have improved FPS, movement fluency, performance, and graphics quality while reducing hardware requirements.
The development team also expects to boost server performance, improve collision checks and the AI system. They are also working on increasing the map past the home island, introducing the sailing system, and reworking existing systems to a new UI.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Celebrates 2nd Annual Joymax Day
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced their second annual Joymax Day will include events for its anime-style MM...
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.
- Kings and Legends Global, the Battle Begins Now
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Kings and Legends Global, a highly addictive and compe...