Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
Gloria Victis’s latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.
The first major change is the introduction of fights between NPCs. Players will discover animals and people playing hunter and prey. Human factions will also battle each other, eventually waging wars on their own.
Resource nodes are no longer infinite, marking the second major change in Gloria Victis. Resources will deplete and be replaced with other resources, forcing players to constantly look for the best gathering areas.
Finally, changes have been made to the character selection menu, while work continues on the launcher and implementation of dynamic events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Gods Announces Morta Server
- lekoolgames who publish Call of Gods have just announced the launch of a brand new server, their 15th server.
- TERA Rising: Dungeon Assault Coming September 10
- En Masse Entertainment announced today it is adding four all-new dungeons with dynamic new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear to its MMO,...
- Shifting Tides Expansion Announced For Battle Of The Immortals
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced it will launch its next expansion for Battle of the Immortals, titled Shifting Tides, on September 1...