Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
Gloria Victis’s latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.
The first major change is the introduction of fights between NPCs. Players will discover animals and people playing hunter and prey. Human factions will also battle each other, eventually waging wars on their own.
Resource nodes are no longer infinite, marking the second major change in Gloria Victis. Resources will deplete and be replaced with other resources, forcing players to constantly look for the best gathering areas.
Finally, changes have been made to the character selection menu, while work continues on the launcher and implementation of dynamic events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Have a Blast this Holiday Season with Soldier Front 2
- Aeria Games announces holiday-themed news for Soldier Front 2 players, including the new Tower mode.
- Riders of Icarus Teases Blight of Frost Keep Update
- Nexon today teases the first post-launch content update to Riders of Icarus featuring an expansion of end-game content with an upped level cap
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta Begins
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta begins today, May 18. Kingdom Heroes is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG by Aeria Games.