Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
Gloria Victis’s latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.
The first major change is the introduction of fights between NPCs. Players will discover animals and people playing hunter and prey. Human factions will also battle each other, eventually waging wars on their own.
Resource nodes are no longer infinite, marking the second major change in Gloria Victis. Resources will deplete and be replaced with other resources, forcing players to constantly look for the best gathering areas.
Finally, changes have been made to the character selection menu, while work continues on the launcher and implementation of dynamic events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fifa 2015 Review
- Obviously with a new release each year, many people will raise their eyebrows with the progress they might make in each new FIFA game. It’s ...
- Mikedot's MMO Predictions 2016 - The Rise of Action Arena eSports
- As MMORPGs slowly continue to dwindle in popularity and MOBAs remain in the spotlight, the industry seems to be fixated on competitive gaming.
- War Thunder: New Tanks and Map Available in Ground Forces
- Gaijin announces new tanks introduced in War Thunder: Ground Forces.